Legal, Copyright, and Trade Mark Information
Unless otherwise shown or described below, content of this web site is © 2007 through 2017, Kenneth Kozy
Some material is the property of its specified owner(s) with all rights reserved by them.
Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- "PMI" is a registered trade and service mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.© (PMI) for material used from PMI
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge is referred to as: PMBOK® Guide
- The PMI Motto is a trade and service mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. is registered in the United States and other nations
The New International Version (NIV) Bible
- The Holy Bible, New International Version ®
- Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
- Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.
- The NIV text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic or audio), up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the publisher, providing the verses quoted do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for 25 percent or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted.
Regarding Adobe PDF file formats for certain documents:
- Copyright 1984-2007 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, the Adobe PDF logo, Distiller and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Regarding Microsoft Word 2003 file formats for certain documents:
- Microsoft ® Office Word 2003, Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. Copyright © 1983-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Regarding Microsoft Excel 2003 file formats for certain documents:
- Microsoft ® Office Excel 2003, Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. Copyright © 1983-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Regarding Microsoft Visio 2002 file formats for certain documents:
- Microsoft ® Visio ® 2002. Copyright © 1991-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Microsoft registered trademarks are trademarks owned by Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft programs are protected by copyright law and international treaties.
GENERAL LEGAL: NO LIABILITY
his web site and information is presented "as-is," "with all faults" and "as available." We do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information provided. There are no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. We exclude any implied warranties including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement.
APPLICABLE LAW. Governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America.